Janet's Creations

Janet's Creations
Gemma's "I Spy" hexagon quilt

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Scrappies on parade

Last summer I tried to get a grip on my scraps and made a few quilts  - here they are!

This is a string quilt made using the Magic Square technique.

This is a random modern log cabin.  I use it as a table topper in the living room

This a a Bonnie Hunter's Trip Around the World using scraps

Another string quilt.


This was from a modern scarp book that my daughter, Jessica gave me. You take any sizw white scrap and using one colour family build around the white piece.  I call it the White Spot.

Another string quilt - they are never ending.

3 comments:

  1. Scrappy quilts are my favourite and you have some lovely ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I already have another Tupperware bin full of scraps. I swear they are like bunnies and multiple overnight :)

    ReplyDelete