Janet's Creations

Janet's Creations
Gemma's "I Spy" hexagon quilt

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Amish Batiks Gone Wild


This was a block of the month from a local quilt shop. While I was very unhappy with how the BOM was run and the additional costs for fabric to complete the borders and the center block - I am delighted with the results. The colours appear muted in the picture but truly they are bold and beautiful against the Kona black background. I discovered a oopsie after quilting it and did not have the heart to rip it all apart. lessons learned all around with this one.

2 comments:

  1. You have done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where you are coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Please post more updates to cure.
    usps change address online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete