Janet's Creations

Janet's Creations
Gemma's "I Spy" hexagon quilt

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 wrap up!

Can anyone tell me where the year went to?  I have so many projects swirling around in my mind that I can hardly wait to get back home and get started.

Things that I did not get finished or started in 2011 are as follows;

Kaitlyn and McKenna's Bug quilts are just so darling and all I have to do is the FMQ(swirly lines for those not in the know)
Something that is ready for sandwiching for Diana and Mike!
That is all for the UFO department

Now for the planned but not started section - yikes so much to sew and sew little time!

Namaar's grad quilt - when does he finish Divinity School?
3 quilted tableclothes 2-round and 1 rectangle  not even sure now to tackle a round quilt!
A set of napkins maybe 8 of them
Quilted placemats, table topper, napkins, coasters and wall quilt in the grape motif for a wedding gift!
A Stained Glass Paper pieced quilt for myself - guess that will move to the bottom tof the list :)
A Disappearing 9 patch for Mychelle in Virginia
A retirement quilt for my good friend Barbara Jones
A wedding quilt for Amanda and Ken Grant aka my best friend's daughter in Canada

Anything I forget?
This does not include unexpected baby or wedding quilts.

4 comments:

  1. Baby#3's quilt. But I am guessing you are waiting to find out the sex. If not I can tell you that deep grey/rainbow would go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops just saw the unexpected baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby # 3 is all taken care of already. There maybe other babies out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to report that I completed all but the round tablecloth and the Stained Glass paper piecing is a WIP (work in progress) Many more quilts were completed and are in the 2012 section of the blog. I am also starting 2013 with no UFOs - what a great feeling that is :)

    ReplyDelete